Changing Things Up

With the new year we are changing things up on the blog, we are migrating more away from Archie and more about us.  Archie is doing amazing and there is really no more progress that is going to happen.  He has been cleared by all doctors and does not have anymore visits.  He is back to work full-time.  He is Archie and is settling into life again.  It is strange to reflect on everything we went through last year.  I thank God all the time for all the blessings he gave us and for keeping Archie here.

Archie and I have been pretty low key.  It is strange because we were normally busy all of the time and now we hardly have any plans but I am working on that.  We have been watching a bunch of NCIS episodes starting with season one and we are already into the second season.  We have also been renting a bunch of movies.

Next weekend I am leaving town to go visit two of my besties, Melissa and Melissa.  One Melissa moved in August and I am going to see her cute new house.  The other Melissa had a new baby that I cannot meet.  It is a weekend for Archie and I to get a break from each other since we have been together non stop since September except for the week that he went to Lake Tahoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment