Happy Freaking 4th Anniversary

Thursday was Archie and I's 4th wedding anniversary.  It did not start off very well.  When I went to start my car, it would not start.  So I went back inside to get Archie to help me jump my car.  When I got inside I looked down my the necklace I was wearing was undone and the chain was hanging over my shoulder.  My drop from my necklace was missing. 
 

We got my car started but I didn't have time to search for the drop.  I was very optimistic that it was somewhere in the house and that I would find it when I got home that night.  I went to work and received beautiful flowers from Archie.  Over lunch I went to Autozone and found out that my battery was bad but I did have a warranty so I was able to get my battery replaced at no charge.
 

That night we went to dinner at the Old Warsaw for dinner.  I had been there before for a Girls Dinner but Archie had not ever been.  We had a great dinner!  After dinner we headed home and searched the house for the drop without any luck.  I am so bummed!  Happy freaking anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment