Thursday

This morning we woke up early and I made breakfast.  After breakfast we to Lowes for a few odds and ends and then headed to Addison to visit a distributor that was having a grand opening sale.  I saw my dad's college buddy who is a rep so we were able to chat while Archie was shopping.  We headed home to meet an A/C guy to look at our house because it is nice and toasty in our house.  My sister Emily came over around 11 am so we could get lunch before I went to work.  We ate lunch and then I left Archie and Emily for the afternoon.  They ran some errands, hungout at the house and even went for a walk in the heat. He took a little rest while I was on the way home.  I came home for dinner and that is all there is on the schedule tonight besides my first unsupervised antibiotic swap.  Of course Archie will be watching my every move so I guess I should have said my mom won't be supervising me tonight.  It was a pretty busy day for Archie so he is pretty tired but overall a good day.

Below is a picture of Archie's antibiotic and the pouch that he travels with 24 hours a day. It is just like a baby bottle essentially.  There is a balloon of drug that deflates throughout the day.  The one in the picture is a brand new bottle.  My mom is trying to get him to name the antibiotic and pouch  since it will be with us for several more weeks. If you have any suggestions let me know... just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment