Wednesday

Wednesday morning started with Archie sleeping in while I got up at 8 am to work in the yard. Our yard hadn't been touched for almost two weeks so it was time for a little love. I mowed, weeded the flowerbeds and I used the weedeater. I was proud of myself because I had not ever used the weedeater, last fall I attempted it was a failure. Archie came out around 9 am and went to Lowes for us to get some brown bags for recycling graas clippings. Thank you to Joshua who came to edge and weedeater the yard (my job was pretty amateur)so he cleaned it up for us. I went to work in the afternoon for half a day. Matt and Chris came over and went to lunch with Archie. My mom hung out with Archie later that afternoon and evening. My sister was worried about my mental stability and she arranged for me to go to book club for an hour. It was nice to see my friends and have a glass of wine. I got home in time to do the IV and I think I am now able to do it unsupervised. Archie had a good day and is not in any pain. He just gets tired easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment