Tuesday and my Birthday

Tuesday morning I went to work for half of a day while Archie went to a training in the morning. That afternoon we went to the infectious disease office to get the dressing changed, blood drawn and 7 days worth of antibiotics.  Thank goodness they changed the dressing because the tape was peeling off and barely on his arm.   He got home and proceeded to take a 2 hour nap.   That night I babysat and got to spend the evening with Patrick and Aubree while the Craigs went to a training.  It was a good night and Archie hungout at the house.  I rushed home afterwards to take care of Archie's lines.
Wednesday was my birthday!  I had a wonderful day, I started it opening presents from Archie. Below is a picture of my new purse and perfume.
My co-worker, Ros made sausage ball for breakfast.  Then for lunch we went to the Porch for a delicious lunch and then for dessert Lindsey made a peach crisp.  It was a great birthday celebration at work.
 
Archie made a visit to a client's house this morning.  He met his friend Joshua for lunch and then took a nap this afternoon.   He is working half or partial days for now.  He is limited with his lifting since he has the PICC line and is only able to lift  a gallon of milk with his right arm.  So his work options are not as busy and mostly limited to computer work.  This evening Archie met me at Perry for dinner.   It was amazing and very tasty.  I would definitely recommend it.  What a fabulous birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment