Tuesday

This morning Archie slept in until 10 am.  I on the other hand got up at 7 am and did some laundry while he slept.  He got up at 10 am and then we went to see his dad.  Afterwards we went to Chilis for lunch since I have yet to go grocery shopping and all of the previous groceries were not good.  After lunch we went home and Archie napped for a couple of hours, he was tired after our outings so he is feeling a little weak.  We got a door installed this afternoon to replace a rotting door on our porch that was ordered 3 months ago but that is a whole other story.  Joshua came over this afternoon and hung out with Archie, they watched Tosh.O (which I do not appreciate) and some other shows.  My parents brought over dinner and then hung out with us so that my mom can supervise the switching of the IVs.  Tonight went much smoother and I felt much better about it.  Tomorrow I start working half days since I am not eligible for FMLA again because I used my 12 weeks within the past 12 months.  So my work is being really flexible with me while we get Archie back into the swing of things, I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment