Donuts Anyone?

This morning I slept in until 7:15 because I a certain destination in mind for breakfast that didn't open until 8 am.  This morning I stopped at Hypnotic Donuts (http://www.hypnoticdonuts.com) for some breakfast, they are known for their creative donuts.  I got a chicken sandwich and some donuts see below:


So I headed to the hospital with a delicious breakfast.  We spent the morning hanging out and went for a long walk.  My sister came up and brought Lennys for lunch, an old favorite.  Then I ran to the store when they were playing Skip Bo.  Derek came to visit Archie while I was gone.  We then headed downstairs to mass in the chapel.  Afterwards, we headed upstairs to play some more Skip Bo.  Then we left to make some returns and pick up dinner.  Then after dinner we went for another walk and Kevin came to visit Archie.  I wanted to share a picture of what Archie's penthouse suite at the hospital looks like, the best view we have had while he was in the hospital.  Please ignore the blinds in the picture, they are permanent and you cannnot do anything besides close they and open them.


No comments:

Post a Comment