Moving Day

I brought breakfast early because my sister was moving today. When I got to the hospital, Archie was trying to sleep because he was up for an hour and a half due to a beeping IV bag. He called the nurses twice and the tech showed up, who had to get the nurse. Needless to say, it was an ordeal. I went back to my sister's to help her move the big furniture.  We went from Dallas to Frisco for a couch and to Plano to her new house.  Thankfully she had moved most of her stuff but it was a busy morning.  After that I ran home to grab a few things I forgot before I headed to the hospital.  I got there around 2ish.  Later Joshua Ward came to visit with Archie and Archie even got to show him the Baylor hands display, Archie will gladly give you a tour.  It is a bunch of bronzed hands of. Adios famous people.  Then my sister came up for a visit.  We grabbed dinner and had a romantic dinner in the hospital.  We visited for a little while and left around 8ish so we could go get a desk from her friend's house.  I can say that I am done with the moving business for a while.  Archie is doing pretty good overall.  He has headaches but nothing like Thursday plus they are giving him drugs for the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment