Frazzled

Archie called me out tonight that I have been a little short the past 3 weeks, I can honestly say that I have been frazzled and stressed out.  This is the first time that Archie has been in the hospital and had surgery while I have worked full time.  Obviously I have not been handling the stress well so if you have had any interaction with me lately and think I have been a little off I apologize.

Sunday we spent the day at my sister's house helping her with projects around the house.  Archie was working on A/V stuff while we decorated the house and worked on some pinterest projects.
My mom stayed with Archie Monday during the day.  Archie's mom, step dad and niece came into town on Tuesday and Wednesday to spend the day with Archie.  They ran errands and kept busy throughout the days.  I spent Monday and Tuesday in Fort Worth for work so it was long days and quite a bit of driving.

Today my mom was back on duty for Archie's Infectious Disease doctor appointment.  They met me for lunch afterwards at Nick and Sam's Grill since the doctor's appointment was at 11:20 am and the hospital is not too far away from my work.  Then they hung out at the house.  Tomorrow my mom is back for the day.  I am looking forward to the weekend because we don't have much planned and can relax hopefully.  I just feel like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off the past couple of weeks and can hopefully have a low key weekend.  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment