Thursday, Day 17

Sorry that I didn't post last night, I went home and planned on posting but did not know the internet password.

Wednesday night after my "early" post there was some additional drama, that teaches me to post early huh?  Below is what happened:
My car got hit in the parking garage :(

When I left to get some dinner for us, I found a note on my windshield with a lady's name and phone number (I am thankful for that).  But when I called her all she did was tell me that she hit my car. After a moment of silence I said that I would get an estimate and let her know what that it.  Since then I have called and gotten a time to take my car in on Friday morning, I rather do it sooner rather than later.
 
Thursday was a different kind of day for Archie, he started having a headache right above his left eye and it was there pretty much all day long.  It was not a severe headache by any means but since he had not had one in a few days it was different. Archie did go on two walks and sat in the chair for a little while.  He is definitely enjoying having visitors because it is giving him a distraction from the time that is slowly ticking away throughout the day.  The doctor came in at 8:30 am yesterday morning which was the earliest we have ever seen him but he had nothing to report beside the CT scan on Friday.  Archie is having a good time chatting (flirting) with all the nurses up here, he has enjoyed all the nurses besides Super Nurse overall.
 
We shall see what the CT angiogram tells us on Friday morning.  Archie does not have a good feeling about it since the headache appeared but we shall see.  If it does not show anything positive that just means that we will be waiting till Monday or Tuesday for the next CT scan.  Overall, since his talk with his critical care doctor he has been prepared for being here 4 to 5 weeks, hopefully it will not be that long and  she will be a hero.
 
* Thank you to Bethany, Mom, Jimmy Sattler, Jimmy Sanchez and Emily for coming to visit Archie.

No comments:

Post a Comment