Tuesday, day 8

Tuesday was another sleepy day. Archie really was not interested in getting out of bed but the nurse made him go for 2 walks and get out of bed into the chair but otherwise he just wanted to sleep, I think it might be some leftover meds from the angiogram on Monday.

We were graced with our first male nurse. It is funny because the other day I was wondering what one would be like. Well, it was not a good situation. He is a rule follower and somehow I have been able to bend the rules a little because the nurses have been so nice. Archie nicknamed him "super nurse". There is a chair that is in Archie's room for him to sit in during meals, well the nurses have allowed me to sit in that chair even though there is a no sitting rule. Our friend "super nurse" informed me that I was not able to it in the chair because it is for Archie only. I had brought a cooler with ice for Archie so I didn't sit in the chair but sat on the cooler throughout the day. Super Nurse ws not flexible about most things but we did try to bribe him with cookies but it did not work. The sad part of the story is that he was back on Wednesday. We had another male nurse that night and he was super sweet so at least I know not all male nurses are on my list.

* Thank you to Patty, Dee, and Matt Mackey for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment