My Poor Husband, Day 47

The title says it all.  Archie was up at 2 am for about 30 minutes and then got up at 4 am and watched a movie.  He is still having cramping and stomach issues.  We went to get a chest xray this morning at 9 am.  We then headed home and hung out at the house.  Archie asked this morning what our plans were and if anyone was coming over.  I had to remind him that due to his stomach issues we probably will not be having anyone over and if anyone wanted to come over he should probably make sure they know that he might have a stomach bug. I counted our chest xray visit as our morning walk.  I am still trying to keep him on the BRAT diet which is bland food like soup, applesauce, jello, potatoes, and noodles.  He is annoyed because he wants to wants to eat something besides what I have been giving him.  I had to remind his that this diet should help his stomach issues, he said I should have told him that previously.  All I could do is smile to his comment.  We went for a 3 house and back walk before lunch and a 3 house, around the corner and down the alley walk tonight.  I explained to him that we need to add some distance to our walks because this will help with his endurance when he goes back to work.  He informed me that he can do more but he just doesn't want to. This afternoon he just watched some football and some tv.  Archie is aware that there are some memory issues because I asked him about something this afternoon and he said he could not remember and was a little annoyed that he could not remember.  This evening he had a headache that kept getting worse.  He asked for a hydrocodine because he was in so much pain which he has not taken in almost a week because it was caused some issues but the headache was that bad.  So he just went to bed with a horrible headache and he still has stomach issues. All I am going to say is my poor husband.  Hopefully the headache will go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment