Saturday, Day 54

Today was a pretty uneventful day and I am thankful for that. This morning I got a text at 6:30 am asking when I was going to get to the hospital because "laying here alone sucks." I stopped and got McDonalds for breakfast and Archie ate 2 pieces of bacon, a sausage patty and. Couple bites of pancakes. He was saying the morning was dragging on until football started at 11. He watched football all afternoon. For lunch he ate the BBQ beef in his lunch tray. He went for a short walk around 1:30 and then later he made a lap around ICU. Around 3 pm he asked me to go downstairs to get him some Chick Fil A nuggets and he ate four of those. Then around 5 pm he asked me to go get him a twix csndy bar. So I think he is starting to get a little bit of an appetite back. His dad come for a visit this afternoon. Tonight he ate some spaghetti from his tray and I got him a twisted root burger which he had a few bites of.

We were told the white blood cells in his head that were causing the infection have lowered. Archie has not been coughing as much today as previously. Overall, I was please with a boring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment