TGIF, day 32

When every Friday comes I think TGIF, even though it really doesn't matter since I am not working right now. Today was another monotonous day here at Baylor ICU. The doctor said there was not any news. We did find out he is going to have a CT scan tomorrow morning. Archie did take a walk in the afternoon and did sit in the chair for a little while.

He is getting restless throughout the day, he basically sits in bed all day long watching the clock so the days are long for him. I keep trying to encourage him to take a nap during the day but today he was would not take a nap. Archie asked me to get him an OU shirt tonight that he could wear tomorrow for the game but when I reminded him that he would have his gown on so he said never mind. I think I am going to stop and get some poster board tonight and make him an OU sign to hang on his door so he cam show off his OU support.

No comments:

Post a Comment