Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Today was a good day for Archie. He was alert and awake for most of the morning with a few catnaps. He did take a big, fat nap for about 3 hours late this afternoon starting at 4 pm. Archie did not get a CT scan today, he has one scheduled for tomorrow morning. He will have another CT angiogram to see what is going on in that brain of his.

Archie did realize that the room he is in currently is the same one he has been in throughout the past month. For some reason he thought we were at one of customers' houses (an athlete) and that they took us to the Baylor Ft Worth location. Don't ask me why??? I don't know if he is 100% sold on the fact that we are in Dallas but I am working on it. I keep telling him that if I was going to lie to him it would be over something better than our location. The conspiracy theory is slowly going away I think...

Looking back at this week I think about all that happened: a craniotomy, 4 angioplasties, numerous CT and CT angiograms, no visitors, lots of stress and tears. I am glad that this week is over but nervous about what the CT angiogram will reveal tomorrow. I will definitely be anxious about the results but I know whatever happens will happen and all I can do is pray.

3 comments:

  1. I met you at Melissa's baby shower and Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you all. Bridgett Huser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridgett, thank u so much. The prayers are appreciated and needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read some good news. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete