Wednesday, Day 44

Archie did not sleep that well last night again.  He got up at 12:30 and took another bath and then was up every two hours.  We got up at 7:00 I think?  Archie has developed a cough and when I discussed it with my mom, the nurse she said Archie needs to be walking more.  So, we went for a walk (5 houses, around the corner and home).  He watched the news and then we caught up on DVRed Criminal Minds. We went for another walk, I tried to get him to walk the block but he wasn't feeling it so he walked the 5 houses and back home.  We ate lunch and then went for another walk with my mom who came to vist and enjoys going on walks with Archie. We then watch Transformers 3 and went on our fourth and final walk which ended up being only 5 houses again even though I was pushing for the block.  My persuasive abilities did not work very well today maybe they will work better tomorrow.  We are now cheering on the Rangers.

Archie is starting to catch himself in some memory issues which I think is a good thing in my opinion.  He was confused about dates but acknowledged that he was mixed about and wondered aloud why he thought the dates were different.

No comments:

Post a Comment