Betty Freaking Crocker, day 101

Today is my last day off work before I go back to work full-time. So I took the day for myself, Archie went to work by himself.  He is doing great driving and I feel comfortable with him behind the wheel alone. This morning was my nephew's Christmas program. They sang a bunch of Christmas carols and it was adorable.  Below are some pictures:
Singing Jingle Bells with bells
He is excited about the new song

He just melts my heart

After the program I headed home.  Archie called and I met him for lunch in Addison at Cyclone Anayas.  Afterwards I started baking cookies, I am  going to a cookie exchange tomorrow night and I had to make 8 dozen cookies (yes I said 8 dozen).  Hence the name Betty Freaking Crocker!  It took several hours to make them.  I borrowed my friend Melissa Schmidtzel's recipe for some Cowboy Cookies.  I wrapped some presents throughout the afternoon.  Tonight we went to Archie's company Christmas party,  it was Matt, his wife, Chris, Archie and I.   We went to the Keg for a nice dinner.
Tomorrow afternoon Archie is going to Lake Tahoe with Matt and Chris for a job.  They are going to be gone until Wednesday afternoon.  I know everything is going to be fine and Archie will return safely.  I have just been with him throughout the past 3 months and able to make sure he is doing good and now he is not going to be with me but I know the guys will take care of him.  I have been praying and know that God will watch out for him.  I am going to busy while Archie is gone, I have something planned every night he is gone to catch up with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment