Book Club

I don't know if I have mentioned that I am in a Book Club that I enjoy thoroughly.  It started a year and a half ago and it is so much fun!  Although you really need to enjoy reading books in order to appreciate it.  It is made of about 8 ladies who I look forward to seeing every month.  The ladies in my group are friends that I don't know if I would have met otherwise.  Tonight we are going to see the movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  We read this book and I cannot wait to see it in movie form, they do have a European version that I have seen that was good but I am going to enjoy not having to pay attention to the subtitles.  Yea for movie night!  The movie was good, very dark but that is what the book was like.  The ending of the movie was different with a new twist.  I am already looking forward to the next movie of the trilogy.
Archie is working full time, keeping busy.  We are going to the primary care doctor tomorrow for a follow-up visit.  I don't expect it to be very in depth.  We really do not have anything to report to the doctor which I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment