Busy Weekend

Archie was busy working all weekend.  He said they got a bunch of work done on Saturday which is a great way to start off the trip.  Yesterday he was having internet issues, it kept going up and down throughout the day which is challenging when you are using the internet to program the system.  He said the modem finally died last night so at least they know the cause of the issue and it will be fixed today so that should help.

I was busy this weekend!  Saturday morning my mom and I met with the wonderful lady who sold Archie his insurance policy to discuss a way to track medical expenses.  She has been amazing to my mom and I throughout the hospitalization and after by answering questions and assisting us.  After the meeting I stopped by the hospital because I was only a couple of miles away to drop off cookies for the nurses and visit a friend whose husband is still in ICU.  He arrived at the hospital a few days after Archie and he is still in ICU, he was in a motorcycle accident.  I am now pretty against motorcycles after the amount of motorcycle accidents that we saw at Baylor.  I talked to my other hospital friend who husband had a brain anerysm a few days after Archie and her husband said his first words on Friday night which is amazing!  That afternoon I attended our friend Shawn's graduation from UNT and then a party afterwards.  He has been working so hard over the past years and I am so excited that all of his hard work paid off.  It was great to see everyone as well.  Sunday I got up and went to church.  Then we stopped a a church friend's brunch.  Emily and I went to see the movie Hugo which is one of the book club books we read this year, it was great.  Then last night we had family dinner with my family but were missing Archie.  It was a busy yet productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment