Working 9 to 5, Day 92

Okay, so I worked 8 to 5 but it was close enough right? The first thing I did this morning was call the IT help desk because I could not remember my password to get on my computer.  I cleaned out my 300+ emails and just tried to catch up on all the things I had missed in the past 3 months.  One thing I did not miss was the commute but I was glad to be back at work.  I am thankful that my work held my job and have been so willing to work with my situation and needs through Archie's recovery. 
Archie left this morning around 7:30 am to drive to Lewisville.  He met Matt and then they drove over to Ft. Worth for a full day of work.  Archie said he placed orders and answered phone calls for the most part.  His client had a welcome back lunch with cake and balloons for him which I thought was so kind.  Archie got home safely.  Tomorrow I am off and going with Archie to work then Thursday I go back to work.  I already have a to do list of things to work on when I return to work which is nice.

Archie is going to Lake Tahoe next Friday through Wednesday.  It will be his first plane flight and trip away from me since the brain aneurysm.  I am a little nervous about him being so far away but at least I know he will be with Matt and Chris and if anything goes wrong they will take care of him.  We have a disc with CT scans from Sept. 5th and Nov. 5th (the beginning and the end) just in case.  Please pray for Archie next week during his travel.  I know God will give me peace about the trip and that Archie will be brought home safely.  Thank you for all of your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment