Rain, Day 89

This morning I had an Advent Brunch at church with my mom and sisters.  I went with Archie to keep him company at Le Peep while he had breakfast and then headed to Coppell for brunch.  Brunch was delightful, there was a speaker, raffle items and time spent with family and friends.  Afterwards, my mom and sister Jessica went for pedicures at mom's favorite nail place.  It was a nice treat, I can't remember the last time we went to get pedicures together.  I headed home after that to see what Archie was up to.  He was watching some football.  The rain was perfect napping weather so I slept for a little while.  We hung out at the house due to the weather.  We did go to Corner Bakery for dinner, Archie drove us in the rain there and back.  Tomorrow Archie is going to go to church for the first time in 3 months plus he will be driving to church so he will drive on the highway for the first time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment