Home

Archie got home this evening at 5 pm. I was excited to see him after 5 days! He said that they worked full days while he was gone. He was tired but that is very understandable. They got the house functioning but will have to go back after the first of the year to finish the other small tasks. I had a good, busy time while he was gone. I went had something every night that he was gone. Last night I met my friend, Vicki who was my boss back when I worked at Chase. We met at the Cheesecake Factory and talked for over two hours. She has gone through some medical issues this year as well. She is doing amazingly well and getting better everyday. Tonight Archie got home around 6:30 pm and we went out for some Mexican food. Then we went home and I worked on a few tasks. We have the next couple of nights open to relax before the Christmas madness begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment