First Movie Night

Today we Archie and I both had to work.  Archie had a couple of jobs and the bank was suppose to be open all day long.  But I got to go home at 1 pm.  My bosses are awesome!   I got to take a nap for about an hour and then Archie and I head to see a movie.  It was the first movie he had seen since his aneurysm.  We didn't know how it was going to go because he is still sensitive to noises, they are a lot louder in his head than anyone else.  We went to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie.  It went well, Archie did well and the movie was wonderful!  We grabbed some Boston's Pizza for dinner. 
The next couple of days are going to be busy ones.  Tomorrow we are going to 3 pm mass and then celebrating Christmas with my family.  Of course the Cowboys game is on the agenda.  Then Sunday we are are making a day trip to Wichita Falls to celebrate Christmas with Archie's mom and stepdad.  Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment