Hi Ho Hi Ho it's Off to Work We Go, Day 94

It was another day if work for both of us today.  Tuesday was the day of getting reacquainted with the my job and to dust out the cobwebs.  Today was a full busy day for me and I was so glad that I am back in the swing of things.  The next two months will be busy for me as we prepare for exam.  I sent out a bunch of long emails and I am getting a game plan prepared.  One thing I did not miss was my commute which is normally an hour, well last night there was a broken down car and it took me an hour and a half.  Argh!

Today Archie went to a couple of houses in Plano to troubleshoot some issues.  He also braved the mall, he is a crazy man.  I do not go to the mall unless absolutely necessary.  He also watched a bunch of Burn Notice episodes. Archie did finish taking his anti-seizure medication today!   He is done with medication oficially! Tomorrow we are going to back to Ft. Worth to work, Archie is driving us.  Tomorrow night I am going to Breaking Dawn, I know you are jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment