Lake Tahoe or Bust, Day 102

Archie was heading to Lake Tahoe at 1 pm.  The nice thing is that the client has a private jet that he gets to ride on so his first trip will be a lot easier than flying commercially. He did not have to deal with security and explaining the metal plate in his head although, really all he would have to do is remove his hat and show his scars.  His mother and I asked him to let us know when he left and arrived to make sure it went well.  At 1:20 pm I sent him a text to see if he had left, he said they were boarded and about to leave.   Then at 6 pm his mother called me to see if I had heard anything.  I sent him a text a little while later and he said they had just landed.  He called me a few minutes later, he told me that the flight went well and that he head was fine besides the typical ear popping.  There was not additional pressure or anything which is great.

I went to work for a full day.  I then went home, changed clothes, grabbed my cookies and headed out again to the Cookie Exchange.  I had a great night with some new friends.  Theoretically, I should have left last night with like 8 dozen cookies but I didn't grab that many because Archie I cannot eat that many cookies and I would hate to waste cookies.  Everyone brought a different type of cookie and it was amazing.  I would definitely go to another Cookie Exchange in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment