Hot Date, Day 96


This morning Archie and I went to breakfast and then dropped off his truck to get his tires aligned and get some new tires.  I then headed to a Lowe's to meet my sisters and nephews at a kids workshop.  The boys were building a coal car of a train, they are given pieces of wood to nail together and you add the wheels.  I was actually very impressed by the project.  Then I took my two older nephews on a hot date to the movies.  We went to see Happy Feet 2.  Brody, my nephew told me his favorite animal is a penguin.  We got there right when the movie was beginning.  It was Brody's first "date" with me, he has not been old enough to sit through a movie before.  He did pretty well during it overall there were some times that he stood up but he was not walking up and down the aisle so in my mind I was pleased.  The movie was great! Below is a picture of my nephews with the chipmunks that were at the movie theatre:


I dropped the boys off and then headed home.  Archie's truck was ready so we picked it up and dropped off my car before we ran some errands.  I was going to try to run into the mall for one thing but it was out of control!  People were parking across the street in the grass so that idea went out of the window.  Then we headed to downtown Frisco for a Christmas display and my friend Jennifer was in a Flash Mob (a whole bunch of people randomly start dancing in a public location) tonight!  I had seen some of these on tv before but had not seen one in person.  I thought it was so fun!  Jennifer had this on her bucket list to do and now she can mark it off.  I am sad because I thought I videotaped it but it did not work.  Archie is a typical boy and did not really understand it. We went to dinner at Mannys with Jennifer, Derek, Miles, Parker, Jennifer's parents and Derek's parents.  It was good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment