Workday, Day 98

Today I went back to work, I am going to work Wednesday and Friday as well.  Then next week I will go back to full-time.  It was a good day with many tasks to do.  The nice thing is that I have busy days that go by fast.  Next week I will be able to get back in the swing of things and take over all of my job responsibilities which will make life a little more normal.  Since I am in and out of the office I cannot take everything over at once. Archie went to Ft. Worth today to work on a job.  Tomorrow we are going back to Ft. Worth for the day because I am doing a ride along again.

Tonight Archie put the disc with CT scans in his computer bag for his trip to Lake Tahoe on Friday.  I would rather be prepared, with our great luck I want to have everything ready.  I pray that they won't need it.   He asked me why he needed to do this and I told him it was just in case something goes wrong they are able to see what his head looked like after all of his surgeries.  I reminded him that his ventricles in his head are larger than normal.  Say a prayer that everything goes well while he is traveling to Tahoe and back.   

No comments:

Post a Comment