MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas!
It was a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  Yesterday morning we did some last minute shopping right when the mall opened.  I wrapped presents and got stuff ready for the next two days.  We went to mass at 3 pm with my family.  We then headed to my parents' home to open presents and eat dinner.  Dinner was delicious and the present opening was fun to watch with the nephews tearing through gifts.  We went home and opened presents.  I got Archie a bunch of smaller gifts while he got me one big one.  I did surprise him with a gift that he mentioned that morning of wanting, which is awesome because I was taking a chance on buying it.  Then I surprised him  with the 30 for 30 set, a wallet, a shirt,  and several other items.  Archie got me some gorgeous diamond earrings (I had lost a diamond earring earlier this year).

This morning we got up at 4:30 am so we could be on the road by 5 am.  We headed to Wichita Falls early so we could see Archie's grandmother before she headed to Oklahoma for the day.  We then went to his mother's house to open presents and eat a good lunch with his mother and stepfather.  Afterwards we headed to Bowie to see his father, stepmother and nephew so we could exchange gifts.  We chatted for a little while and then went to Frisco.  It was a busy day but we got to see a bunch of family members on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment