Cold Beer, Day 97

This morning we got up and headed to 8 am mass.  Afterwards we went to the mall to try to get some shopping done without success because only the anchor stores were open that early.  We headed home and I cleaned the kitchen and did some laundry.   I finally put some Christmas decorations outside- a snowman and a lamp.  We are not doing anything else besides that in regards to decorations outside the house and we aren't doing anything inside either, making it an easy year this year. I headed out again to try to get some shopping done while Archie watched some football.  When I got home from shopping I found Archie and our friend Joshua at the house.  The guys headed out to go play some Golden Tee and to watch football at Buffalo Wild Wings and I wrapped presents and hung out at the house.  I left after a few hours to meet up with them and a few more people (Jim, Norman and a new friend) to watch the Cowboys game.  Archie had his first beer since Labor Day tonight, plus a few more. The Cowboys are leading with 3 minutes left hopefully they will win!

No comments:

Post a Comment