It's Friday, Friday, Day 95

This morning we got up and moving a little earlier than usual and there was not any issues with traffic so we were able to stop for breakfast.  We stopped in Colleyville at the Snooty Pig for some yummy food, we haven't been there in a while so we enjoyed some delicious muffins and breakfast.  We went to Lake Granbury to a lake house to pick up a piece of equipment and then to Ft. Worth with Archie doing the driving.  The guys worked all day until about 4:30 and then we headed home.  I spent the day reading and watching movies it was a good day. Archie did a wonderful job driving.  We went home and then we on a sushi date.  I then headed out to the luxury movie theatre in Allen to enjoy Breaking Dawn.  My friend Bethany and I liked the movie.  Poor Bethany was patient enough to wait until today to watch the movie, she told me she kept pretending the movie came out this weekend instead of a month ago.  She does enjoy the Twilight series! Archie hung out at the house while I was at the movies watching tv, for some reason he did not want to go to the movie with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment