3 Months, Twelve Weeks or 84 Days

The title is how long our journey has been, you can pick whichever one you would like to use.  I am so proud of Archie and how much he has been through the past 3 months.  I am so thankful he is here with me.  I did not ever imagine that anything like this would happen to us.  Cherish each moment you have with your loved ones and let them know that you love them.

This morning we got up and went to breakfast and then went to a clients' house to do a little work.  Archie got both tasks completed within 45 minutes so it was a short workday for us.  This afternoon I tried to mow the lawn again without success.  The score for today was Lawnmower-1 Stewarts-0.  Archie and I both tried a bunch of times without luck.  Archie even took it apart to see if there was anything he could see.  I suggested taking it to a small engine repair shop but I think we are just going to get another one tomorrow.  I am trying to mow the yard before I put out the Christmas yard decorations.  Tomorrow we are meeting Matt and Chris for work and Archie is going to work half a day.  He also said that he would like to try driving in an empty parking lot tomorrow as well.  I told him the mall parking lot early in the morning would probably be the best option since school is back in session.

No comments:

Post a Comment