Preparing, Day 76

This morning Archie wanted to go to one of his favorite restaurant for breakfast, Whataburger.  We also stopped at Tom Thumb for the cajun seasoning for the turkey so we did a little walking. We went home and hungout.  We went for a walk together around lunchtime and we went a new direction on uncharted territory.  I was pretty productive this afternoon if I must say so myself- got down the Christmas decorations, set the table for thanksgiving, did some laundry, and we finally hung the whiteboard. Tonight we went to my parents' house because it was my nephew, Colter's birthday so we had dinner.  I know you were thinking wasn't it your mom's, nephew Brody's, and your brother-in-law's birthdays just recently.  It is a birthday month that is for sure.  We got home and then I worked on cleaning up Archie's stitches on his head with a combination of peroxide and water so that when they are removed tomorrow there isn't anything that makes it uncomfortable.  There was some dried blood and scabs attached that I was able to help clean that up quite a bit so hopefully it will be a little better off than what it was before.  Tomorrow Archie gets the stitches and staples out at 10 am and then an occupational therapy evaluation at 2 pm.  The primary care doctor on Friday told Archie that she thinks occupational therapy would be beneficial for him and that they will most likely tell him that he will need some therapy.  So we will see what happens tomorrow.  Thank you for your continual support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment