9 Weeks

Wow, what a difference an early bedtime and prayers make. I woke up this morning with a whole different perspective this morning. I had a plan for the day. I brought Archie a small lunchablew for breakfast this morning. When I got to the hospital I told Archie I had a plan and he told me sarcastically "for me to eat and walk right". I said " No my plan is for him to get his anti-nausea medication before he attempts to eat." He said that won't fix all of my issues and I told him that we can attempt to try to fix one issue and hopefully the other issues will workout.
Archie ate 2 pieces of ham and a square of cheese from the lunchable that I brought him for breakfast. I was thrilled (I know it is sad). We then went for a short walk. I then left to try to get the handicapped parking placards again. So I drove to Frisco and went to the Tax Assesor's office and home to grab a couple of things.

While I was gone the neurosurgeon came to check on Archie. He answered some questions and told Archie if he went on 5 long walks today that he will probably be able to go home tomorrow. What time? The neurosurgeon said it depends on what time he gets there tomorrow, a typical answer from a doctor. Also while I was gone Archie ate about 10 bites of beef stew.

This afternoon we were walking so we can get Archie out of this joint. I went and got Lennys for dinner and Archie ate a bunch of deli meat from a sandwich. The only question of the night is whether Archie is going to throw up at 9 pm again like he has the past few nights.
Good night everyone. Thnk you so much for all the prayers that were said!
Below is a picture of my second trip to Frisco:

No comments:

Post a Comment