Walking it out, Day 72

This morning Archie ate bacon for breakfast.  We went on a one block walk at 10 am.  Then Archie wanted to get out of the house so we went for lunch at the Taco Stand and it was a good experience, not too loud.  We then stopped at Lowes for another garage opener since we currently have 3 vehicles (my car, Archie's truck and Archie's work van) and 2 garage door openers.  I counted that as his 12 pm walk because we had to walk around to find the garage door openers.  We headed home and Archie enjoyed watching Tosh.O and NCIS.  We went on another walk at 2 pm, our longest ever around the neighborhood - we went 2 blocks.  I know it is silly for me to be excited about it but that was a long walk and Archie went willingly.  We watched more daytime television to kill some time.  Then we headed out to stop at Blockbuster and pick up a couple of movies and then we stopped at CostCo to walk around.  We went to my parents' house for family dinner to celebrate birthday dinner because there have been a bunch of birthdays - my nephew Logan in September, my mom on November 5th, my brother-in-law on November 11th and my nephew Brody's birthday was today that we have not celebrated yet.  For some reason we have been a little busy and not able to go shopping.  So we ate dinner with my Aunt Peggy, Aunt Betty, Uncle Tom, Uncle Ken and then my immediate family and then let the boys open their presents.  We bailed right after that because Archie was tired, all the activity hit him at once.  It was a pretty calm day today.  Tomorrow Archie has his seizure doctor appointment. 

Below is a picture of what I have been working since Archie has been in the hospital, Christmas stockings for my mom's house.  It is pretty theraputic for me.  I completed one stocking and put a name on it for my nephew that was born a year ago.  Below is the stocking that I almost completed but we do not have a name to put on it yet and I have started stocking #3 last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment