TGIF, Day 74

We slept in this morning until about 7:45 am, don't be jealous! I received a phone call that the occupational therapy evaluation was being cancelled due to the prescription written a month ago when Archie was release had expired.  So our morning freed up quite a bit, no appointment this morning.  A little annoying so we went on a 2 block walk this morning instead of dealing with therapy.  Then my mom came to take me to drop off my car to fix a rattle and get a software update.  We went to Smashburger for lunch before we headed to the primary care doctor visit.  We set this up so we could catch the doctor up because the last time we saw the doctor was the day before we went back to the hospital due to infection.  So we chatted for a while about what had happened and we went over our list of questions.  The doctor agreed with other information that we got from the neurologist which is reassuring.  Afterwards, we went to Kroger to get our "free" turkey for thanksgiving and pick up a few things.  Archie got to watch a little bit of the NCIS marathon this afternoon. I rescheduled the occupational therapy appointment for Monday afternoon which is good.  One of my best friends, Mel McGuire came into town from Houston and we were able to order sushi for dinner, pick it up and talk for a couple of hours. I am grateful for her mom who watched Olivia so I got Mel's undivided attention - thank you Michelle! I have not been good talking to my friends during this stressful time and I am so thankful for their patience and understanding during this time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment