Driving Mrs. Crazy (that is me), Day 85

Archie has been coughing and sneezing since yesterday and we think he might be beginning to have a cold.  We both started Airborne to start working on our immune systems.  This morning we went to Colleyville for a job and it was done in about an hour, he fixed some minor issues at a house.  We headed home after that but we stopped at the mall so that Archie could drive around the parking lot since it was pretty empty.  After a minute, Archie asked me what he is suppose to do, just drive around and I said yes.  So he drove around a minute or two longer and then drove us home.  So for now Archie is going to be driving of side roads for a little while before he goes on the highways and stuff.  When we got home I called the insurance company to see the status of my claim that I put in on Oct. 10th (my car was hit in the parking garage at the hospital) and was told the adjustor is trying to verify information between the lady that hit me and her boyfriend whose car and insurance are being affected- there are some discrepancies in the stories.  We went for lunch and then Archie said he needed to rest a bit which I think is because he went up and down the stairs twice at the house.  He rested while I went grocery shopping since we do not have much in regards to food in the house.  After I dropped off the groceries Archie drove us up to Home Depot to get some parts for the lawnmower because Archie wants to try to fix the mower now, so we got a new spark plug and a new filter.  I have been trying to schedule the neuro psych evaluation but did not have accurate information but received a phone call back today that there is an appointment on December 19th.  I then received a phone call later that said they had a cancellation for tomorrow.  So I had to call and request a referral from the neurologist, insurance and records be sent this afternoon.  The insurance information still had not been received at 5 pm so it might be delayed a bit tomorrow.  The neuro psych evaluation will be all day so it will be a long day for Archie.  We are suppose to get there at 8:30 am to fill out forms and then the evaluation is suppose to start at 9 am. We are suppose to bring lunch for the ICU nurses tomorrow so I think I am going to drop him off in Dallas, run and get food and then return to Dallas.  So it will be a busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment