I forgot to Blog, Day 81

I went to bed last night and forgot to blog, sorry.  Yesterday we slept in and then ate breakfast.  I went to the store for a quick trip but when I came out my car was dead.  Unfortunately my parents were in Arizona, my sisters were in Dallas, my neighbors did not answer, another Frisco friend was out of town, and Archie still has not driven in 9 weeks.  So I called my friend Bethany to find out if her brother who lives in the area was working or not which he was so Bethany's husband, Brent drove from Rowlett to Frisco to jump my car.  He was my hero!  So my quick trip to the store took 2 hours.  After that we went to my brother-in-law's work, Elite Appliance for a Big Green Egg smoker show.  They were smoking all kinds of food and we got a tour of the showroom as well.  We headed home after tasting all different kinds food and hungout.  We went for a long walk, I think the longest one we have done.  We ate some chili that his mom made for us for dinner and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment