Boring Day, Day 83

I went to our church for the first time in almost 3 months. I had gone to church at the hospital and the other times my mom was bringing us communion at home but I had not gone to our church in a while.  Archie was not feeling up to it yet and I figured since I left him at home alone for two hours while my car was dead that he could stay at home while I went to church. Hopefully next week he will go with me.  I went to church and breakfast with my family at the Local Diner.  I went home and Archie was just watching tv and had enjoyed some sausage balls that his mom made for Thanksgiving for breakfast.  We went to Autozone to test my battery and got it replaced.  That afternoon we headed over to my parents' house for dinner, this was our Thanksgiving meal together.  A pretty boring day overall.  Monday Archie is going back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment